Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by sdan <sd...@yahoo.com> on 2007/05/09 18:12:10 UTC

unable to deploy helloworld2 example that comes with ode jbi distribution

Hi, I'm trying to deploy the HelloWorld2 example that comes with ode jbi
disribution. when I deploy the SA, I'm getting the following error msg.
please let me know if anyone has any idea whats going on?
Thanks.
-Dan
<loc-message>Error starting service unit
"HelloWorld2-process".</loc-message>
<stack-trace><![CDATA[javax.jbi.management.DeploymentException: Error
starting s
ervice unit "HelloWorld2-process".
        at org.apache.ode.jbi.OdeSUManager.start(OdeSUManager.java:126)
        at
org.apache.servicemix.jbi.framework.ServiceUnitLifeCycle.start(Servic
eUnitLifeCycle.java:103)
        at
org.apache.servicemix.jbi.framework.ServiceAssemblyLifeCycle.start(Se
rviceAssemblyLifeCycle.java:130)
        at
org.apache.servicemix.jbi.framework.DeploymentService.start(Deploymen
tService.java:374)
        at
org.apache.servicemix.jbi.framework.AutoDeploymentService.updateArchi
ve(AutoDeploymentService.java:334)
        at
org.apache.servicemix.jbi.framework.AutoDeploymentService.monitorDire
ctory(AutoDeploymentService.java:639)
        at
org.apache.servicemix.jbi.framework.AutoDeploymentService.access$200(
AutoDeploymentService.java:61)
        at
org.apache.servicemix.jbi.framework.AutoDeploymentService$1.run(AutoD
eploymentService.java:602)
Caused by: java.lang.IllegalStateException: Process store and JBI out of
synch.
        at org.apache.ode.jbi.OdeServiceUnit.start(OdeServiceUnit.java:106)
        at org.apache.ode.jbi.OdeSUManager.start(OdeSUManager.java:122)
        ... 9 more
]]></stack-trace>
</exception-info>
</task-result-details>