Posted to dev@mesos.apache.org by Greg Mann <gr...@mesosphere.io> on 2017/03/01 17:24:52 UTC

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Mesos 1.2.0 (rc2)

I wanted to give a heads up on a flaky test failure I've encountered while
testing this RC: 'DockerRuntimeIsolatorTest.ROO
T_INTERNET_CURL_DockerDefaultEntryptRegistryPuller'. One issue related to
this test was resolved recently (https://issues.apache.org/
jira/browse/MESOS-6001), but this seems to be a separate issue (
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MESOS-7185). I haven't had time to
triage yet so I'm not sure if this represents a legitimate bug, but I
thought I'd email here to increase visibility while the vote is out.

Cheers,
Greg

Posted by Joseph Wu <jo...@mesosphere.io>.
+1 (binding)

Deployed on a small-ish test cluster for about a week.  Monitoring of
that test cluster has not caught any problems with Mesos.

Also confirmed that this SSL socket FD leak does not affect Mesos,
except in tests: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MESOS-6919

Posted by Joseph Wu <jo...@mesosphere.io>.
+1 (binding)

Posted by Jie Yu <yu...@gmail.com>.