Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by Saikat Maitra <sa...@gmail.com> on 2016/10/23 08:27:26 UTC

IGNITE-1943 ignitevisorcmd: wrong behavior for "mclear" command

Hi,

I have raised PR[1] for the following jira ticket[2].

Please review and let me know if any changes required.

Regards,

Saikat

[1] https://github.com/apache/ignite/pull/1179

Re: IGNITE-1943 ignitevisorcmd: wrong behavior for "mclear" command

Posted by Saikat Maitra <sa...@gmail.com>.
Thank you so much Andrey !!!

Regards,
Saikat