Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by Remy Maucherat <re...@apache.org> on 2007/03/01 15:16:07 UTC

Re: Tomcat Webservices JSR109 implementation

Carrion, Fabian (GE Money, consultant) wrote:
> For any information on this patch you can reach me on this email.

I am now looking at the patch. I will at least commit everything except
for the factory classes (we'll see about what to do with them later).

There's one glitch with the diff: the HandlerFactory class is missing.

Rémy

RE: Tomcat Webservices JSR109 implementation

Posted by "Carrion, Fabian (GE Money, consultant)" <Fa...@ge.com>.
Hi,

I change the build.xml to download both jar from geronimos repositories.
I think it should be ok now.

I'm available for any comment.
Thanks

Fabien Carrion

Posted by Remy Maucherat <re...@apache.org>.

Posted by Remy Maucherat <re...@apache.org>.

Posted by "Carrion, Fabian (GE Money, consultant)" <Fa...@ge.com>.
Hi,

There is only one Factory class :
ServiceRefFactory.java

I'm sorry, I haven't use HandlerFactory. A handler is a class which is going to be instantiate and the object called before and after the call to the webservice.

I use org.apache.naming.Handler class. I register the Handlers in a Collection object, and then I get the Handlers in the ServiceRefFactory class and I add them in the HandlerChain for the Service which is going to be created.

I think there is a still some work on the factories class too, because of the dependecies with wsdl4j and jaxrpc.

Thanks

Fabien Carrion