Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by Gerhard Petracek <gp...@apache.org> on 2010/03/20 02:03:42 UTC

[COMMUNITY] MyFaces += Mark Struberg

The MyFaces PMC is proud to announce a new addition to our community.

Please welcome Mark Struberg as the newest MyFaces committer!
Mark has been active on the mailing-list as well as in Jira.
Moreover, as active Apache OWB developer he will also help developing
the new sub-project called MyFaces CODI.

@Mark: Please add yourself to the Master-POM at
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/myfaces/myfaces-master-pom/trunk/pom.xml

Regards,
Gerhard

Re: [COMMUNITY] MyFaces += Mark Struberg

Posted by Werner Punz <we...@gmail.com>.
Yes

Welcome Mark

Werner

Posted by Grant Smith <wo...@gmail.com>.
Good job Mark, welcome.

On Sat, Mar 20, 2010 at 10:41 AM, Leonardo Uribe <lu...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Welcome!
>
> regards,
>
> Leonardo
>
> 2010/3/20 Jakob Korherr <ja...@gmail.com>
>
> Welcome Mark!
>>
>> Regards,
>> Jakob
>>
>> 2010/3/20 Jan-Kees van Andel <ja...@gmail.com>
>>
>> Welcome to the club Mark!
>>>
>>> Regards,
>>> Jan-Kees
>>>

>>> 2010/3/20 Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org>
>>>
>>> welcome aboard, dude!

--
Grant Smith - V.P. Information Technology
Marathon Computer Systems, LLC.

Re: [COMMUNITY] MyFaces += Mark Struberg

Posted by Leonardo Uribe <lu...@gmail.com>.
Welcome!

Posted by Jakob Korherr <ja...@gmail.com>.
Welcome Mark!

Posted by Jan-Kees van Andel <ja...@gmail.com>.
Welcome to the club Mark!

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org>.
welcome aboard, dude!

--
Matthias Wessendorf

Posted by Ganesh <ga...@j4fry.org>.
Welcome Mark!

Posted by Hazem Saleh <ha...@apache.org>.
Congratulations Mark!

--
Hazem Ahmed Saleh Ahmed

Author of (The Definitive Guide to Apache MyFaces and Facelets):
http://www.amazon.com/Definitive-Guide-Apache-MyFaces-Facelets/dp/1590597370
http://www.amazon.com/-/e/B002M052KY

Web blog: http://www.jroller.com/page/HazemBlog

[Web 2.0] Google Maps Integration with JSF:
http://code.google.com/p/gmaps4jsf/
http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/library/wa-aj-gmaps/