Posted to modperl@perl.apache.org by ro...@robob.com on 2008/03/26 18:06:03 UTC

libperl.so Missing

Hello Folks,

I have searched and re-installed stuff and cannot find the answer.

libperl.so is nowhere to be foud.  I have perl5.8.8 installed from sources on Redhat
ES WS 4.1.  Mod_perl2 and others are installed.  I did mod_perl2 from sources and
others from CPAN.

Help would be MUCH appreciated!

Thanks,
Robert A. Ober

Re: libperl.so Missing

Posted by Heiko Jansen <ja...@hbz-nrw.de>.
Did you really build a shared library?

./Configure should have asked you if you want to build a static perl or
a shared object/library

Heiko