Posted to dev@tuscany.apache.org by Scott Kurz <sc...@gmail.com> on 2007/05/05 00:18:31 UTC

How to enable logging in samples environment ? log4j?

I'm playing around with the HWWS samples and blowing up in AXIOM.

I didn't seem to have any luck getting AXIOM to log its debug messages using
the instructions here:
http://jakarta.apache.org/commons/logging/guide.html#Configuring_Log4J

I'm following the earlier suggestion of unzipping the distr into a dir and
putting the tuscany-sca-manifest.jar (along with my app jar)
on a "java -cp .."  to launch the app (and runtime).

Am I just misunderstanding/misapplying those log4j instructions?

Or is there some other LogFactory getting in the way maybe in the env I
descrbied?

Thanks,
Scott