Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by Shazron <sh...@gmail.com> on 2016/12/14 19:01:05 UTC

[DISCUSS] Plugins Release Dec 12th, 2016

Two plugins that were omitted from the last released are planned for this
one:
1) Updates in cordova-plugin-battery-status that we discussed (--browserify
fixes for Windows)
2) The package.json update in cordova-plugin-inappbrowser (same version,
1.6.0)

cordova-plugin-screen-orientation release has been postponed for the next
one.

Re: [DISCUSS] Plugins Release Dec 12th, 2016

Posted by Shazron <sh...@gmail.com>.
Ping pong. Need one more vote to wrap this up tomorrow before the weekend :D

Posted by Filip Maj <ma...@gmail.com>.
+1

Posted by julio cesar sanchez <jc...@gmail.com>.
+1