Posted to dev@ratis.apache.org by 139 <ma...@139.com> on 2021/11/05 00:34:04 UTC

Conclusion of vote for integration ratis-shell

Hi all,

I'm glad to share that there is no objection for the "integrate ratis-shell to ratis repository" proposal.

Next, i will separate ratis-shell into small size PR to become review friendly.

Hope to see this feature in next release.

Thanks

Baoloong

Re: Conclusion of vote for integration ratis-shell

Posted by jackson yao <ja...@gmail.com>.
thanks BaoLoong for this work

Tsz Wo Sze <sz...@gmail.com> 于2021年11月5日周五 下午4:30写道:

Posted by Tsz Wo Sze <sz...@gmail.com>.