Posted to dev@tomee.apache.org by Manuel Eduardo <ma...@gmail.com> on 2019/09/07 15:30:55 UTC

How can I help?

Hello, my name is Manuel Espinal. I’m a CS student.

Re: How can I help?

Posted by Cesar Hernandez <ce...@gmail.com>.
Welcome, Manuel!

In the website http://tomee.apache.org/community/ you can find useful
resources, tips and tricks to smooth your first contribution.

Any questions, just reach out to us in the mailing list and we'll be happy
to help you.

El sáb., 7 sept. 2019 a las 9:45, David Blevins (<da...@gmail.com>)
escribió:

> Hola, Manuel!
>
> Here's an example in English that Gabriel translated into Portuguese:
>
>  - https://github.com/apache/tomee/tree/master/examples/cdi-interceptors
>  -
> https://github.com/apache/tomee/blob/master/examples/cdi-interceptors/README_pt.adoc
>
> To make a Spanish version, just add a README_es.adoc with any description
> in Spanish you want.  It can be the same or better than the English or
> Portuguese version.
>

> --
> David Blevins
> http://twitter.com/dblevins
> http://www.tomitribe.com
>
> > On Sep 7, 2019, at 8:30 AM, Manuel Eduardo <ma...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
> >
> > Hello, my name is Manuel Espinal. I’m a CS student.

--
Atentamente:
César Hernández.

Re: How can I help?