Posted to dev@beam.apache.org by Pablo Estrada <pa...@google.com> on 2020/03/18 03:35:39 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Python tox test suites changing to *-cloud (in a couple hours)

Hello all,
as of today we'll be merging a change changing all the *-gcp, and *-aws tox
suites to be *-cloud. If you were using any of them, please be informed
that they will not work from today. Please use *-cloud tox targets from now
on.

Most of the gradle tasks will remain the same. Please see[1] for the
changes.

[1] https://github.com//pull/11149

Thanks
-P.

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Python tox test suites changing to *-cloud (in a couple hours)

Posted by Pablo Estrada <pa...@google.com>.
This has been merged. Please adjust your commands.
Thanks!
-P.