Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Philippe LAPLANCHE <ph...@horus-si.com> on 2006/05/22 18:59:16 UTC

dispose temporary file after request execution

Hello

>From a flowscript I call a java method that has to generate a temporary
xml file.
After that I call cocoon.sendPage() and the invoked generator uses the
temporary xml file.

I'm afraid that I will get a lot of temporary files if I don't
automatically delete them in some way.

Is there a special folder for temporary files that gets cleaned up once
in a while?
Or is there some way to tell cocoon to dispose the file at the end of
the request (as cocoon does with uploaded files)?
Is there something else?

Thanks in advance

Philippe