Posted to user@lenya.apache.org by Seth Gottlieb <sg...@optaros.com> on 2004/11/29 18:02:32 UTC

Large commercial sites running Lenya

Hello,

I hope this is not considered a misuse of this list.  If there is a more
appropriate forum to ask this question in, please let me know.  I am
doing some research on Lenya and I am trying to find examples of high
volume (measured in content objects, contributors, traffic) Lenya sites.
I am particularly interested in organizations that use Lenya in business
critical applications.  I have seen the Lenya sites page but have heard
rumors of some pretty big unlisted Lenya sites.

I will respect your confidentiality and, if you like, will let you know
where you stand in terms of other respondents (anonymously of course).
Also, if this is something that the group would be interested in seeing,
I can post some summary data here.  If this is something that someone
else has done, please point me to the results!

If you are interested in sharing, I would love to hear:
* How many documents you have on your site
* Publishing frequency
* Number of contributors
* Number of page views per month
* Availability metrics (goals or actual)

You can email me directly at sgottlieb@optaros.com

Thanks,

Seth
--
Seth Gottlieb, Optaros, Inc.
155 Second Street, Cambridge, MA 02142

Re: Large commercial sites running Lenya

Posted by Michael Wechner <mi...@wyona.com>.
Seth Gottlieb wrote:

>   I am doing some research on Lenya and I am trying to find examples
> of high volume (measured in content objects, contributors, traffic)
> Lenya sites.

you might want to contact some of the following directly

http://lenya.apache.org/community/live-sites.html

HTH

Michi

--