Posted to user@turbine.apache.org by Martin van den Bemt <mv...@mvdb.com> on 2002/01/23 20:26:55 UTC

The European Turbine Conference

Hi all,

I created a website under http://turbine.isallineed.org where information
can be found about the conference. It is just an overview of what we know
already and some idea's regarding the agenda. Also the current people who
showed interest in attending the conference are listed there.
I will make the site a bit better as soon as possible, so you can subscribe
online and also add things to the agenda. Volunteers and guru's are welcomed
to give presentations and work-shops, so if you think you can be usefull in
that area, let us know!

Hope to see you all in April!

Mvgr,
Martin

Re: The European Turbine Conference

Posted by Jason van Zyl <jv...@zenplex.com>.
On 1/23/02 2:26 PM, "Martin van den Bemt" <mv...@mvdb.com> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I created a website under http://turbine.isallineed.org where information
> can be found about the conference. It is just an overview of what we know
> already and some idea's regarding the agenda. Also the current people who
> showed interest in attending the conference are listed there.
> I will make the site a bit better as soon as possible, so you can subscribe
> online and also add things to the agenda. Volunteers and guru's are welcomed
> to give presentations and work-shops, so if you think you can be usefull in
> that area, let us know!
>
> Hope to see you all in April!

Cool! Thanks a lot for setting up the site, I try and prepare a set of
possible topics to see what people are interested in and you can always
suggest things and I can see what I can come up with. I will probably use
Tambora  as an example as that's what I'll be working on until then.

Tambora is a 2.x application that will be moved to 3.x eventually so
migration issues might be of interest.

> Mvgr,
> Martin

jvz.