Posted to derby-dev@db.apache.org by Myrna van Lunteren <m....@gmail.com> on 2006/02/14 20:57:14 UTC

test dbMetaDataJdbc30.java run twice in derbynetmats?

Hi,

It seems to me the test jdbcapi/dbMetaDataJdbc30.java runs twice in the
derbynetmats test; once because it's in derbynetmats.runall, and once
because it is also part of jdk14.runall which is listed in
derbynetmats.properties.

I don't see a point of this, anyone a problem with removing this from
derbynetmats.runall?

Myrna

Re: test dbMetaDataJdbc30.java run twice in derbynetmats?

Posted by Myrna van Lunteren <m....@gmail.com>.
thx. I have some j9 canons to contribute too; and also would like to get rid
of some empty lines in some suites. (that doesn't do much harm, it only
generates a 'test not found' message in a suite's .sum file).
I hope it's ok if I roll these into a minor-test-update-patch.
Myrna

Posted by Deepa Remesh <dr...@gmail.com>.