Posted to apachecon-discuss@apache.org by Vladimir Moraliev <vl...@willhaben.at> on 2012/09/28 19:06:54 UTC

SSL + Payment

Hello,

I am trying to book a ticket for the apache conference 2012 in Germany but unfortunately none of the payment options work. Btw the SSL is not working too... I am wondering if the http://www.apachecon.eu/ site is  not a fake one :). Any ideas? The login is also without SSL.

https://www.apachecon.eu/

Service Unavailable

The service is temporarily unavailable. Please try again later.

Best Regards

VM

Re: SSL + Payment

Posted by Nick Burch <ni...@apache.org>.
On Fri, 28 Sep 2012, Vladimir Moraliev wrote:
> I am trying to book a ticket for the apache conference 2012 in Germany
> but unfortunately none of the payment options work.

How don't they work? If you're having problems with the payments, your
best bet is to ring Amiando as they handle the process of taking the money

> Btw the SSL is not working too...

Nope, the main apachecon eu site isn't on SSL.

Nick