Posted to user@kudu.apache.org by Mike Percy <mp...@apache.org> on 2018/03/05 21:18:48 UTC

Re: Spark Streaming + Kudu

Hi Ravi, are you using AUTO_FLUSH_BACKGROUND
<https://kudu.apache.org/releases/1.6.0/apidocs/org/apache/kudu/client/SessionConfiguration.FlushMode.html>?
You mention that you are trying to use getPendingErrors()
<https://kudu.apache.org/releases/1.6.0/apidocs/org/apache/kudu/client/KuduSession.html#getPendingErrors-->
but
it sounds like it's not working for you -- can you be more specific about
what you expect and what you are observing?

Thanks,
Mike

Re: Spark Streaming + Kudu

Posted by Ravi Kanth <ra...@gmail.com>.
Mike,

I am attaching the jstack of executor pid's when Kudu is not available.

Thanks,
Ravi

Re: Spark Streaming + Kudu

Posted by Ravi Kanth <ra...@gmail.com>.

Re: Spark Streaming + Kudu

Posted by Mike Percy <mp...@apache.org>.

Re: Spark Streaming + Kudu

Posted by Ravi Kanth <ra...@gmail.com>.
Mike,

Re: Spark Streaming + Kudu

Posted by Mike Percy <mp...@apache.org>.

Re: Spark Streaming + Kudu

Posted by Ravi Kanth <ra...@gmail.com>.
[...]

org.apache.kudu.client.shaded.org.jboss.netty.channel.socket.nio.NioClientBoss.processSelectedKeys(NioClientBoss.java:105)
    at
org.apache.kudu.client.shaded.org.jboss.netty.channel.socket.nio.NioClientBoss.process(NioClientBoss.java:79)
    at
org.apache.kudu.client.shaded.org.jboss.netty.channel.socket.nio.AbstractNioSelector.run(AbstractNioSelector.java:337)
    at
org.apache.kudu.client.shaded.org.jboss.netty.channel.socket.nio.NioClientBoss.run(NioClientBoss.java:42)

Re: Spark Streaming + Kudu

Posted by Mike Percy <mp...@apache.org>.

Re: Spark Streaming + Kudu

Posted by Ravi Kanth <ra...@gmail.com>.