Posted to dev@hbase.apache.org by Andrew Purtell <ap...@apache.org> on 2019/05/24 18:52:24 UTC

Roll a 1.3.5 for PHOENIX-5269 ?

PHOENIX-5269 cannot be committed to the 4.14-HBase-1.3 code line until
1.3.5 is released including HBASE-22374. If there is no objection I would
like to RM a 1.3.5 release next week, unless Francis is available and
willing, then I will defer, no problem.

--
Best regards,
Andrew

decrepit hands
   - A23, Crosstalk

Re: Roll a 1.3.5 for PHOENIX-5269 ?

Posted by Andrew Purtell <ap...@apache.org>.
I will file and perform this JIRA.

Posted by Andrew Purtell <ap...@apache.org>.
Not a blocker for release, certainly.

Please file a JIRA with a pointer to the issues or ideally a copy of the
list of reported complaints. I didn't get to this today so will have time
to look at it tomorrow.

Posted by Sean Busbey <bu...@apache.org>.

Posted by Andrew Purtell <an...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Francis.