Posted to c-dev@xerces.apache.org by Matthew Berry <ma...@apt.com> on 2005/01/13 10:47:52 UTC

XInclude 1.0

Hi,

XInclude became a W3C recommendation on 20 December.

Are there any plans to provide this type of functionality in Xerces-C? With
or without a pre-proccessor stage.

------------------------
Matthew Berry
APT Ltd
http://www.apt.com
mailto:matthew.berry@apt.com

The information in this email and attachments is confidential and intended
for the attention and use of the named addressee(s). It must not be
disclosed, distributed, or copied to any other person without APT's written
consent. If you are not the named addressee(s), or a person responsible for
delivering it, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying,
distribution or taking any action in relation to the information is strictly
prohibited and may be unlawful.

Re: XInclude 1.0

Posted by Gareth Reakes <ga...@parthenoncomputing.com>.
Hey,

	Not at the moment. I would be happy to give direction if you wanted to
attempt this yourself.

Gareth

--
Gareth Reakes, Managing Director      Parthenon Computing
+44-1865-811184                  http://www.parthcomp.com