Posted to soap-user@ws.apache.org by Jeremy Levy <je...@yahoo.com> on 2002/04/04 00:56:05 UTC

Protect RPCRouter

How do I disable the admin interface and still deploy my services?  Or
at least stop random people from shutting down my soap services?

Jeremy

Re: Protect RPCRouter

Posted by "David B. Bitton" <da...@codenoevil.com>.
if you route through apache, then put an .htaccess file in the admin/ folder
--

David B. Bitton
david@codenoevil.com

Code Made Fresh DailyT