Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by Samuel DeVore <sd...@gmail.com> on 2005/10/03 23:07:51 UTC

daily commit reports

Does anyone have a script to get a days worth of commits from svn that could
be called from cron?

Re: daily commit reports

Posted by Kalin KOZHUHAROV <ka...@thinrope.net>.
* forgot to CC the list *

Samuel DeVore wrote:
> Does anyone have a script to get a days worth of commits from svn that
> could be called from cron?
Well, I am not sure if it is worth 2 cents, beut find my Perl script attached below.
Read the top comments, it is terribly inefficient, because it uses the command line.
Why? Simply failed a head-first approach with the Perl bindings and needed it "for yesterday" :-)

And I was interested in a single author's logs for a certain day, not sure if this is what you need.

Feel free to improve it and post it back here.

Kalin.

--
+-> http://ThinRope.net/ <-+