Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by BatiB80 <se...@torexretail.de> on 2007/12/23 21:21:30 UTC

Wizard and Upload Form

Hi,

I have a Wizard containg of several steps. In one step I have different
form-components. I additionally added a FileUploadField and a Button to load
the file up. The handing should be like the follwing: The user must fill out
the form and can add as many pictures as he want.

That means, each time pressing the Upload-Button only the File-Upload should
be processed. When pressing the Next-Button of the Wizard all the other
components should be processed. Problem is: If I add a submit button the
hole form is beeing processed, meaning when pressing this upload button all
form-components are validated and the error messages are shown.

Does anybody know how to handle this correctly???
Thanks in advance,
Sebastian

Re: Wizard and Upload Form

Posted by BatiB80 <se...@torexretail.de>.
I already tried so but it didn't work. I found this post:

http://www.nabble.com/File-Upload-inside-a-Wizard--td10272971.html#a10334530
http://www.nabble.com/File-Upload-inside-a-Wizard--td10272971.html#a10334530

That's why I added it to the same form...

Re: Wizard and Upload Form

Posted by Igor Vaynberg <ig...@gmail.com>.
put the upload component into its own form...

-igor

Re: Wizard and Upload Form

Posted by BatiB80 <se...@torexretail.de>.
Hi,

is it anyhow possible to validate only this single input field without
looking for the others. Maybe there can be one submit button which is only
used to submit this single field?

Thanks,
Sebastian