Posted to dev@beehive.apache.org by Xibin Zeng <xi...@gmail.com> on 2005/08/25 06:55:51 UTC

patch for BEEHIVE-893

Hi -

I'm slightly in favor of using vararg style parameters for controls
event dispatching method signatures. The benefit is mostly
convenience. Attached please find a patch for issue BEEHIVE-893.

Thanks
Xibin

Re: patch for BEEHIVE-893

Posted by Carlin Rogers <ca...@gmail.com>.
Hi Xibin,

It looks like your attached patch did not make it to the list.
The list has a limit to the types of files that can be attached
as well as a size of less than 10kb. I've had success in the
past adding a zip file if the text file for the patch is large.
Another option is to upload it to the JIRA issue.

Kind regards,
Carlin