Posted to users@continuum.apache.org by Emmanuel Venisse <em...@venisse.net> on 2006/08/10 18:17:34 UTC

Re: Does continuum supports UCM Clease case?

I'm not sure. I think Clearcase UCM use special commands, but don't know.

Emmanuel

Posted by Michael Waluk <mw...@gmail.com>.
Yes, we are using UCM here with Continuum.  There are many features I would
like to add to the ClearCase portion of Continuum though - like being able
to request a particular baseline rather than just the LATEST.  This would
prevent it from building partial deliveries -- if Continuum retrieves the
current it can end up grabbing the "start" of a delivery so it fails as it
doesn't get the rest of the associated files from the delivery.  We're
checking for new updates every 5 minutes so we can probably decrease the
odds of that by checking less frequently.

- Michael