Posted to users@shindig.apache.org by Henry Saputra <he...@gmail.com> on 2013/05/13 21:37:48 UTC

[VOTE] Remove the Java sample project for Apache Shindig 2.5.0 release

Since there is no more comment in the previous email discussion about the
Java sample project I would like to propose VOTE to remove it.

The reason for the proposal simply because there arent many contributors in
Apache Shindig nor users to maintain this sub project.

With our new initiative to keep up with the OpenSocial spec and be true to
make Shindig as reference implementation, we need to make it easier to
comply with the specs.

So, this is  the VOTE to remove the Java/sample project from Apache Shindig.

-1   [ ] I disagree because ...
0    [ ] I am ok with either
+1  [ ] Let's do it!

The VOTE is open for 72 hours. Only PMC votes are binding but all are
encouraged to particiapte.

Thanks,

Henry

P.S:

Here is my vote: +1

Re: [VOTE] Remove the Java sample project for Apache Shindig 2.5.0 release

Posted by Ryan Baxter <rb...@apache.org>.
+1

Posted by Ryan Baxter <rb...@apache.org>.
+1