Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Jeremy Levy <je...@gmail.com> on 2010/09/07 17:22:44 UTC

DiskPageStore with Terracotta

When using Terracotta WebSessions 3.3.0 with Wicket 1.4.9 on JBoss 4.2 /
Tomcat6 the DiskPageStore grows infinitely.

After a few days our
jboss/server/myserver/work/jboss.web/localhost/[context]/[filtername]-filestore
is filled with gigabytes of data.

The terracotta folks say that they aren't doing anything specifically with
the pagestore.  I was hoping some of the wicket folks had an idea.

How does cleanup normally work, and any ideas on how I should debug it?
Should I try setting an explicit limit on the disk page store size?

JL

Re: DiskPageStore with Terracotta

Posted by Igor Vaynberg <ig...@gmail.com>.
i believe the cleanup happens on session timeout. so if terractotta is
preserving sessions forever then wicket will not cleanup the
filestore. this is without me actually checking the code. you can
force a size of each file, but that file is per session, so if you
have unlimited sessions i dont think thats going to help.

-igor