Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by prasad deshpande <pr...@gmail.com> on 2012/07/05 06:40:25 UTC

data Model/UML diagrams/Class diagrams.

I would like to understand how solr/lucene/Tika frameworks designed. Where
would I get the class diagram/UML diagrams to better understand the
solr/lucene/Tika.
I have the source code for all of them.

Thanks,
Prasad

Re: data Model/UML diagrams/Class diagrams.

Posted by Anuj Kumar <an...@gmail.com>.
Hi Prasad,

If you have the source code, why not reverse engineer the UML diagrams-
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/51786/recommended-eclipse-plugins-to-generate-uml-from-java-code

Regards,
Anuj

Posted by prasad deshpande <pr...@gmail.com>.