Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by Mark Swanson <ma...@ScheduleWorld.com> on 2006/07/10 15:22:37 UTC

M2 bug: lib/optional is empty

Hello,

Previous versions of ServiceMix 3.0 from CVS included a bunch of
required jars in lib/optional. Since they are no longer present the
jms-binding example won't run:

org/apache/commons/pool/ObjectPoolFactory

Perhaps some jars are missing from the lib directory?

--
Free replacement for Exchange and Outlook (Contacts and Calendar)
http://www.ScheduleWorld.com/tg/

Re: M2 bug: lib/optional is empty

Posted by Philip Dodds <ph...@gmail.com>.
I believe this might be a problem in the M2 build - can you raise a JIRA for
this?