Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Bernd Bohmann <be...@atanion.com> on 2008/04/08 15:16:17 UTC

ApacheCon Europe 2008

Hello,

we Udo Schnurpfeil (lofwyr) and my self just arrived in Amsterdam.
You can meet us at the Hackathon when you are interested to discuss
about Tobago and of cause MyFaces.

Regards

Udo and Bernd

Re: ApacheCon Europe 2008

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org>.
any plans for breakfast (tomorrow) already ?

-M

--
Matthias Wessendorf

further stuff: