Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Fabian <ma...@christina-reysen.com> on 2006/05/04 10:08:50 UTC

Re: [axis2] Re: Service Isolation?

Hi Ruchith,

thanks for your reply.

> Right now Axis2 doesn't come with any security manager that will
> restrict access to different resources.
>
>> So all web services on an axis instance must be trusted in the sense
>> that
>> none of them will try to get information of the other services?
>
> IMHO because of the above flexibility the answer to the above question
> is "yes".
Are there concrete plans to support such a separation in the near
future? In the bug tacker I only found
http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AXIS2-466 which is related to the
problem.

Thanks,

Fabian

Re: [axis2] Re: Service Isolation?

Posted by Ruchith Fernando <ru...@gmail.com>.
Hi Fabian,

> Are there concrete plans to support such a separation in the near
> future? In the bug tacker I only found
> http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AXIS2-466 which is related to the
> problem.

I believe Axis2-466 be fixed in the next version (_after_ 1.0) of axis2.

Thanks,
Ruchith