Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Cabasson Denis <de...@insee.fr> on 2006/05/12 13:21:56 UTC

[M204] reporting inheritance

Hi,

I'm looking for some kind of reportManagement part in the POM. I'd like to
set a default configuration for my reports in my parent POM without biding
them as report of this module. That way, every child module using this
report would get the default configuration.

I have tried adding this configuration to the build/pluginManagement part,
but the configuration is taken into account only when is explicity call this
plugin (via mvn checkstyle:checkstyle for example), and not when using the
site standard goal.

Am I missing something?

(PS : I'm woking with latest build plugins, but I don't think this has
anything to do with the question).

Cheers!

Re: [M204] reporting inheritance

Posted by Yann Le Du <le...@gmail.com>.