Posted to user@kylin.apache.org by "lwjsd1211@163.com" <lw...@163.com> on 2019/10/11 09:50:03 UTC

The latest snapshot was not generated

Hi friends:

Kylin tries to reuse snapshots of dimension tables in each build, and if they change frequently, reuse will fail.
but I find that data changes sometimes build without generating the latest snapshot, which I need
What is the judgment of reuse failure that I want to fail every time I build it

lwjsd1211@163.com

回复: Re: The latest snapshot was not generated

Posted by "lwjsd1211@163.com" <lw...@163.com>.
Thank you for answering. I have tried to find a solution.The time interval of the cube is designed to be increasing.

Cubes have common dimension tables.the time interval of the cube being built may be previous.the current cube build time interval is earlier than the last time interval.
The snapshot table does not refresh when the previous cube is rebuilt or refreshed

thank you!

lwjsd1211@163.com

Posted by Yaqian Zhang <Ya...@126.com>.
Hi: