Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by sudhakarg <su...@gmail.com> on 2012/08/10 15:36:12 UTC

Spring configuration - http:conduit vs http-conf:conduit

a) What is the difference between http:conduit and http-conf:conduit? Both
has SSL related configurations , which one needs to be preferred over the
other and why? I need to use it in the spring configurations.
b) Can we have multiple conduits in the spring configuration xml?

Re: Spring configuration - http:conduit vs http-conf:conduit

Posted by Freeman Fang <fr...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

My comment inline
-------------
Freeman Fang

FuseSource
Email:ffang@fusesource.com
Web: fusesource.com
Twitter: freemanfang
Blog: http://freemanfang.blogspot.com
http://blog.sina.com.cn/u/1473905042
weibo: http://weibo.com/u/1473905042

On 2012-8-10, at 下午9:36, sudhakarg wrote:

> a) What is the difference between http:conduit and http-conf:conduit? Both
> has SSL related configurations , which one needs to be preferred over the
> other and why? I need to use it in the spring configurations.
There's no difference between them, it's just prefix, it depend on you declare http or http-conf as prefix.
You can use
xmlns:http="http://cxf.apache.org/transports/http/configuration"
or
xmlns:http-conf="http://cxf.apache.org/transports/http/configuration"
or
any prefix you want
It's actually same effect
> b) Can we have multiple conduits in the spring configuration xml?
Yes, you can