Posted to user@jspwiki.apache.org by Bob Paige <bo...@gmail.com> on 2009/05/26 18:29:49 UTC

plugin pooling?

Looking at this page (http://www.jspwiki.org/wiki/PluginDevelopment) it
appears plugins are re-instantiated for every call as opposed to pooled or
even treated as singletons.

Any change this is going to change in the future? It could impact how some
of my in-house plugins work (using member variables vs. thread locals,
etc.).

Just checking :)

--
Bobman

Re: plugin pooling?

Posted by Janne Jalkanen <ja...@ecyrd.com>.
Yup, plugins are treated as very lightweight objects that can be
instantiated at will.

/janne

Re: plugin pooling?

Posted by Harry Metske <ha...@gmail.com>.