Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com> on 2020/09/11 10:04:43 UTC

Microprofile metrics/health upgrades and planned releases

Hi everyone,

Just pushed the support of mp-health 3.0-RC3 and mp-metrics 3.0-RC2 on our
impl.
As usual with MP it breaks existing apps but I guess it is still the game.

FYI I opened https://github.com/eclipse/microprofile/issues/190 to ensure
we can reach some stability at some point or I'll "up" the thread about
forking MP to get a stable solution for users - does not have to be
tomorrow but we need visibility on that within some weeks/months IMHO.

Feel free to review the support since as any MP upgrade it requires some
refacto which can impact custom integrations.

If anything, please shout ;).

I plan to release both impl in a few days or weeks (depending if I get time
for it or not). Here again, shout if anything is pending or needs to be
awaited.

Romain Manni-Bucau

Re: Microprofile metrics/health upgrades and planned releases

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.
Starting now

Romain Manni-Bucau