Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Rakesh Venkatesh <ww...@gmail.com> on 2021/04/22 09:55:11 UTC

Changing the role of the account

Hello folks

I dont think there is an endpoint right now to change the role of the
account. If I have to change that in db, that should be doable right by
changing the id's in two or three tables. I hope that wont break anything
else. Is it good to add a new parameter to updateAccount api to take the
new role id?

--
Thanks and regards
Rakesh venkatesh

Re: Changing the role of the account

Posted by Rohit Yadav <ro...@shapeblue.com>.
+1 wot Wido advised - it's not supported in UI, but root admin can call the API.

Regards.
________________________________
roleid: "The UUID of the dynamic role to set for the account"

Isn't that what you are looking for?

Wido

rohit.yadav@shapeblue.comĀ
www.shapeblue.com