Posted to dev@uima.apache.org by Jaroslaw Cwiklik <ui...@gmail.com> on 2016/02/17 21:18:28 UTC

[VOTE] [CANCEL] Release UIMA-DUCC 2.8.1 RC2

Cancelled due to problems found by Marshall, Eddie and others.

Will research and address the issues and redo RC soon.

Thank you for testing!
Jerry C

Re: [VOTE] [CANCEL] Release UIMA-DUCC 2.8.1 RC2

Posted by Marshall Schor <ms...@schor.com>.

On 2/17/2016 3:49 PM, Peter Klügl wrote:
> I assume that's the UIMA-AS RC (mail header)?
Yes, that is correct :-) -Marshall

Re: [VOTE] [CANCEL] Release UIMA-DUCC 2.8.1 RC2

Posted by Eddie Epstein <ea...@gmail.com>.
Given that the use is for warmup CASes, DATAPATH seems sufficient to me.
Need to document that behavior.

Eddie

Posted by Jaroslaw Cwiklik <ui...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Eddie Epstein <ea...@gmail.com>.