Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by nhrraj <ra...@gmail.com> on 2012/06/22 01:44:48 UTC

Exception when using jaxb-impl-2.2.4-1.jar with cxf 2.3.11

Hi,

I am migrating my jee server app to use cxf 2.3.11. App is installed in WAS
8.0.3

When initializing a webservice bean, I am getting the below exception.

Caused by: javax.xml.bind.JAXBException
 - with linked exception:
[java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException]
        at org.apache.cxf.jaxb.JAXBUtils.createRIContext(JAXBUtils.java:577)
        at
org.apache.cxf.jaxb.JAXBDataBinding.initialize(JAXBDataBinding.java:410)
        ... 150 more
        at
sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:60)
        at
sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:37)
        at org.apache.cxf.jaxb.JAXBUtils.createRIContext(JAXBUtils.java:575)
        ... 151 more
com.aa.xxxx.xxxxwebservice.CheckLock$JaxbAccessorF_requestXml incompatible
with com.sun.xml.bind.v2.runtime.reflect.Accessor
        at
com.sun.xml.bind.v2.runtime.reflect.opt.OptimizedAccessorFactory.instanciate(OptimizedAccessorFactory.java:199)
        at
com.sun.xml.bind.v2.runtime.reflect.opt.OptimizedAccessorFactory.get(OptimizedAccessorFactory.java:191)

When I remove the jaxb-impl-2.2.4-1.jar from my EAR, the error vanishes.

Can someone please suggest me the right solution for this problem?

thanks.

Re: Exception when using jaxb-impl-2.2.4-1.jar with cxf 2.3.11

Posted by Mark Streit <mc...@gmail.com>.
Nhrraj

Have you looked at this link
http://www.jroller.com/gmazza/entry/deploying_webservices_on_websphere ?
....  for info about using alternative WS stacks like CXF and Metro within
Websphere app server.   WAS 7/8 bundle the Axis2 stack along with other
potentially conflicting stuff like  JAXB, XML, etc.

Might help.

Mark

Posted by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>.

--