Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Daan Hoogland <da...@shapeblue.com> on 2017/03/27 07:23:39 UTC

two value objects for one table

Subject spelling correct (

On 27/03/17 09:15, "Daan Hoogland" <da...@shapeblue.com> wrote:

    Dear Devs,

    I just came across a strange oder in the code that might have a background that some of you know about;

    @Entity
    @Table(name = "template_spool_ref")
    public class VMTemplateStoragePoolVO implements VMTemplateStorageResourceAssoc, DataObjectInStore {…}

    and

    @Entity
    @Table(name = "template_spool_ref")
    public class TemplatePrimaryDataStoreVO implements StateObject<ObjectInDataStoreStateMachine.State> {…)

    seem to represent data from the same table. Both are pretty old. Is there a reason other than the implementation of different interfaces that these should both be maintained?

    Regards,

    daan.hoogland@shapeblue.com
    www.shapeblue.com
    @shapeblue

Re: two value objects for one table

Posted by Daan Hoogland <da...@shapeblue.com>.
Wei,

That means deleting the one that has been touched last, but you are right. It also leads me to a bunch of other classes that can be deleted (

On 27/03/17 10:19, "Wei ZHOU" <us...@gmail.com> wrote:

    the files in engine/storage/src/org/apache/cloudstack/storage/volume/db are
    not in use.
    They can be removed.
    The lines
    in engine/schema/resources/META-INF/cloudstack/core/spring-engine-schema-core-daos-context.xml
    also need to be removed.

    -Wei

Posted by Wei ZHOU <us...@gmail.com>.