Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Conal Tuohy <Co...@vuw.ac.nz> on 2004/06/01 09:01:53 UTC

RE: wml error

Hi Oro

You just need to define a pipeline that matches the URI of your wmls file. Just like the pipeline which serves wml.

If you can't get it to work, it would help if you posted the pipelines in your message, and the URLs you use to try to access them, otherwise we don't know why your pipeline doesn't match.

Cheers

Con