Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Markus Illenseer <ma...@core.de> on 2001/02/07 10:11:02 UTC

configuration issue (server.xml)

 Yes, I have read the FAQ and the HowTo, but I fail to setup tomcat in the
manner I would like to.

 Apache 1.3.14 config reads /opt/tomcat/conf/tomcat-apache.conf
 DocumentRoot is /opt/apache/docs

 Tomcat 3.2.1 has /opt/tomcat/conf/server.xml
 Hence default DocumentRoot is /opt/tomcat/webapps

 I get to the point, that all .jsp Documents in my Apache document tree
are correctly handed over to mod_jserv. But tomcat tells me, my .jsp
documents are not available under /opt/tomcat/webapps/ROOT/ - which is
true of course.

 What can I do in order to have tomcat read my .jsp files which are all
over the Apache Document tree (and not in a single directory)?

 Thanks.

Markus Illenseer