Posted to dev@cxf.apache.org by Eoghan Glynn <eo...@gmail.com> on 2009/05/07 16:36:11 UTC

Re: svn commit: r772651 - in /cxf/dosgi/trunk/distribution/multi-bundle/src/main/xsl: equinox_distro_config.xslt felix_distro_config.xslt

2009/5/7 Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>:

> Eoghan,
>
> Could the version be passed into the xslt via an xslt param?   That would
> avoid needing to modify it as part of the builds and such.
>
> Dan

Yeah, sure it could.

The literal version in the xslt was just a quick'n'dirty fix for a
minor issue in the OSGi container config snippets that I noticed right
on the cusp of cutting the take 2 release.

I'll replace it with something more maintainable.

/Eoghan

Posted by David Bosschaert <da...@gmail.com>.
2009/5/7 Eoghan Glynn <eo...@gmail.com>:
> 2009/5/7 Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>:
>>
>> Eoghan,
>>
>> Could the version be passed into the xslt via an xslt param?   That would
>> avoid needing to modify it as part of the builds and such.
>>
>> Dan
>

> Yeah, sure it could.
>
> The literal version in the xslt was just a quick'n'dirty fix for a
> minor issue in the OSGi container config snippets that I noticed right
> on the cusp of cutting the take 2 release.
>
> I'll replace it with something more maintainable.
>
> /Eoghan

You could probably take a similar approach to what is done with
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/cxf/dosgi/trunk/distribution/multi-bundle/src/main/resources/distro_bundles.xml
It uses Maven filtering to put in versions...

David