Posted to jdo-dev@db.apache.org by Michelle Caisse <mc...@sonic.net> on 2009/09/04 06:32:03 UTC

No JDO TCK Conference Call Friday, Sep 4, 9 am PDT

Hi,

The  September 4 meeting is cancelled. We will meet again on September 11.

-- Michelle

JDOQL Delete support in Querydsl

Posted by Timo Westkämper <ti...@mysema.com>.
Hello.

Just wanted to let you know that Querydsl v 0.5.4 has now support for
Delete clauses in the JDOQL module.

Here are examples how to use it :
http://source.mysema.com/static/querydsl/0.5.4/reference/html/ch02.html#d0e204

Br,
Timo Westkämper.

Re: No JDO TCK Conference Call Friday, Sep 4, 9 am PDT

Posted by Matthew Adams <ma...@matthewadams.me>.
Darn it.  I was actually going to attend today.  I'll be out of town
for the next one and will have to miss it.  :(

--
mailto:matthew@matthewadams.me
skype:matthewadams12