Posted to fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by xm...@apconsult.de on 2022/01/23 13:53:01 UTC

Please make source available in Maven Central

Hi there,

using Maven to configureApache FOP these days is a bit of a pain.

I use the following to configure FOP in my pom.xml:

<!-- https://mvnrepository.com/artifact/org.apache.xmlgraphics/fop -->
<dependency>
     <groupId>org.apache.xmlgraphics</groupId>
     <artifactId>fop</artifactId>
     <version>2.7</version>
</dependency>

Since v2.5 only the runtime is available.

Last Version with source attached was v2.4.
It would be nice if someone could fix this.

All the best,
Dave

Re: Please make source available in Maven Central

Posted by xm...@apconsult.de.
Did any of the Admins have time to reflect on this?

Best regards,
Dave