Posted to users@camel.apache.org by Gabriel <ga...@unitybox.de> on 2013/10/25 16:06:44 UTC

Request-Reply a second route

Hello,
I have a route which proxies another route with a web-service like this (1.
Route:):

from("cxf:bean:TpmsWSEndpoint")

.inOut("activemq:queue:tpms_sendTo_iccs?replyTo=tpms_from_iccs&jmsMessageType=Text");

The activemq:queue:tpms_sendTo_iccs queue is the beginning of an other route
witch also have a request-reply request like so (2. Route:)

from("activemq:queue:tpms_sendTo_iccs?useMessageIDAsCorrelationID=true").
inOut("activemq:queue:iccs.request?jmsMessageType=Text").
 to("activemq:queue:tpms_from_iccs");

I'm loosing all header at the inout call. The Message is processed
succsessfully and resists in activemq:queue:tpms_from_iccs. The 1. Route
gets an timeout exception.

How can I fix that, any ideas?

Re: Request-Reply a second route

Posted by Christian Posta <ch...@gmail.com>.
Any particular reason why you're using "message ID as correlationID == true?"
Also, the exchange pattern would be InOut, so you don't need to
explicitly send the message to tpms_from_iccs

I have written a unit test that passes; you should take a look at it here:

https://github.com/christian-posta/camel-sandbox/blob/master/camel-2.12.1-issues/src/test/java/posta/NestedJmsReqReplyTest.java

On Fri, Oct 25, 2013 at 7:06 AM, Gabriel <ga...@unitybox.de> wrote:
> Hello,
> I have a route which proxies another route with a web-service like this (1.
> Route:):
>

> from("cxf:bean:TpmsWSEndpoint")
>
> .inOut("activemq:queue:tpms_sendTo_iccs?replyTo=tpms_from_iccs&jmsMessageType=Text");
>
> The activemq:queue:tpms_sendTo_iccs queue is the beginning of an other route
> witch also have a request-reply request like so (2. Route:)
>
> from("activemq:queue:tpms_sendTo_iccs?useMessageIDAsCorrelationID=true").
> inOut("activemq:queue:iccs.request?jmsMessageType=Text").
>  to("activemq:queue:tpms_from_iccs");
>
> I'm loosing all header at the inout call. The Message is processed
> succsessfully and resists in activemq:queue:tpms_from_iccs. The 1. Route
> gets an timeout exception.
>
> How can I fix that, any ideas?

Christian Posta
http://www.christianposta.com/blog
twitter: @christianposta

Re: Request-Reply a second route

Posted by Willem jiang <wi...@gmail.com>.
I think it is depends how your route consume the message from the iccs.request queue.

--
Willem Jiang

Red Hat, Inc.
Web: http://www.redhat.com