Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Mona Wong-Barnum <mo...@eggshell.ucsd.edu> on 2002/09/26 01:26:01 UTC

tomcat 4.0.5 not serving HTML pages

	Due to the recent security vulnerability, I've upgrade to 4.0.5.
However, it now seems I cannot see any of my HTML pages!  I am getting the
tomcat 404 error page.

	I copied over my previous 4.0.4 conf/server.xml in which I have:

        <!-- Tomcat Root Context -->
	<Context path="" docBase="/scratch/project/tomcat" debug="0">
	</Context>

	<Context path="/ccdb"
	docBase="/scratch/project/telescience/webapps/ccdb" debug="0"
	reloadable="true">
	</Context>

        <!-- Tomcat Manager Context -->
        <Context path="/manager" docBase="/scratch/project/tomcat/manager"
	debug="0" privileged="true"/>

	HTML pages that use to work now don't.  Uh, anyone else upgraded?

	Any help is appreciated.

Sincerely,

Mona

Mona Wong-Barnum
National Center for Microscopy and Imaging Research
University of California, San Diego
http://ncmir.ucsd.edu/

"The truth shall set you free, but first it will piss you off"
				A Landmark instructor

Re: tomcat 4.0.5 not serving HTML pages

Posted by Brad Plies <pl...@yahoo.com>.
Make sure the DefaultServlet is still active, its the
InvokerServlet that gets you into trouble.

Read the text about it at:
http://jakarta.apache.org/site/news.html#0924.1