Posted to dev@camel.apache.org by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com> on 2021/01/07 13:22:01 UTC

Apache Camel 3.7.1 Release

Hi

Early start for 2021. I just wanted to bring attention that we should
focus on getting the first patch release of the new 3.7 LTS out by end
of this month if possible.

For the CI servers we need a job for the 3.7.x branch.
Andrea when you get back from PTO can you look at creating those?

--
Claus Ibsen
-----------------

Re: Apache Camel 3.7.1 Release

Posted by Gregor Zurowski <gr...@list.zurowski.org>.
I've created the following ticket for the BOM issues:

Gregor

Re: Apache Camel 3.7.1 Release

Posted by Gregor Zurowski <gr...@list.zurowski.org>.

Re: Apache Camel 3.7.1 Release

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.

Re: Apache Camel 3.7.1 Release

Posted by Andrea Cosentino <an...@gmail.com>.

Re: Apache Camel 3.7.1 Release

Posted by Gregor Zurowski <gr...@list.zurowski.org>.
Agree, I am not a big fan of duplicating it, but the issue described
in CAMEL-15428 makes it absolutely necessary to restructure the
pom/bom like it is now.

Any other ideas?

Thanks,
Gregor

Re: Apache Camel 3.7.1 Release

Posted by Andrea Cosentino <an...@gmail.com>.

Re: Apache Camel 3.7.1 Release

Posted by Gregor Zurowski <gr...@list.zurowski.org>.

Re: Apache Camel 3.7.1 Release

Posted by Gregor Zurowski <gr...@list.zurowski.org>.

Re: Apache Camel 3.7.1 Release

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.

Re: Apache Camel 3.7.1 Release

Posted by Gregor Zurowski <gr...@list.zurowski.org>.
Hi Claus,

Re: Apache Camel 3.7.1 Release

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
Hi Gregor

Re: Apache Camel 3.7.1 Release

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
Hi

Re: Apache Camel 3.7.1 Release

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
Hi

Re: Apache Camel 3.7.1 Release

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
Hi

Re: Apache Camel 3.7.1 Release

Posted by Gregor Zurowski <gr...@list.zurowski.org>.
Hi Everyone:

Re: Apache Camel 3.7.1 Release

Posted by Andrea Cosentino <an...@gmail.com>.
Sure thing. I'll have a look as first thing.