Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Keio Kraaner <k....@gmail.com> on 2011/10/19 15:56:38 UTC

a possible defect in AjaxFormUpdateControllerImpl

Hi

Shouldn't AjaxFormUpdateControllerImpl.cleanupAfterPartialZoneRender()
assign null to formComponentId after it has checked it is not null?
As the service's scope is PERTHREAD it means that at the moment the
following scenario is possible:
- thread A processes an Ajax request, finds out that the request has
parameters t:formid and t:formcomponentid defined and
initializes AjaxFormUpdateController service with these.
- after a while thread A processes another Ajax request, the request does
not have the abovementioned parameters defined, but AjaxFormUpdateController
service (for thread A) is still configured with old values which can cause
problems.

Regards
Keio Kraaner

Re: a possible defect in AjaxFormUpdateControllerImpl

Posted by Howard Lewis Ship <hl...@gmail.com>.
PERTHREAD values are discarded at the end of each request

--
Howard M. Lewis Ship

Creator of Apache Tapestry

(971) 678-5210