Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Amit Kumar Sharma <am...@sysarris.soft.net> on 2004/06/17 06:59:08 UTC

Navigation control.

Friends,

How do we associate a form(JSP) which has got multiple values in each
input field(s) with custom written ActionForm (or is there anything that
is available in struts for this type of implementation). Does the
<form-property> allow type to be a JavaBean, Vector, ArrayList etc. If
so, Which one would be the best approach.

Our requirement is that same screen should be used to enter multiple set
of values using some navigation control(with next and previous) in the
same form(JSP) and a collection is to be prepared and rearranged with
added elements. How do I populate the fields with different set of data
by not submitting the page repeatedly while navigating back and forth on
the collection mapped to the same navigation control.

The inputs in the set of the form would be used to form a query at the
later stage.

Waiting eagerly for anything in this direction.

Regards,
Amit Kumar Sharma
SysArris Software Pvt Ltd,