Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Ilja <ki...@gmail.com> on 2008/11/15 22:32:37 UTC

Re: Problem with a stateless form

Aditsu,
I have the same problem, with the same error message:  Wicket is trying to
find a form on a different page.

How did you (or anyone else) work around it?

Thanks,

ilja

p.s. my error message (trying to find the form in the wrong page):
org.apache.wicket.WicketRuntimeException: unable to find component with path
form on stateless page [Page class =
com.[mydomain].web.pages.access.AuthCodeValidatePage, id = 46, version = 0]
it could be that the component is inside a repeater make your component
return false in getStatelessHint()